Customization For Every Client
Every company has a different configuration of needs when it comes to their collections. Mountain Land understands the need to be flexible and allow for customization for every client. Here a few ways that Mountain Land can customize your program to optimize recovery:
- Custom Submission & Updating Processes – Mountain Land will sit down with you to determine the best submission and updating system for your business; whether using the efficient online system, secure email, mail, or any combination of those, we will create a system that works best for you.
- Custom Insurance Billing – Mountain Land can help you with insurance billing. We will submit information in your required or preferred format, help uncover Medicaid information, and verify eligibility before submitting the information back to you.
- 1st and 2nd Placements – If your organization requires more than just 1st placement collection services, Mountain Land can help you there as well. We are fully equipped to take 1st and 2nd placement accounts.
- Custom Recall Configuration – Your business may have special or unique criteria that would justify a recall of an account such as an error in information, bankruptcy, etc. Mountain Land will help define the specific criteria needed to make sure accounts are recalled properly and in a timely manner, reducing the hassle to your business to get accounts back.
- Bi-Lingual Collectors and Skip Tracers – Mountain Land can provide services in both English and Spanish when needed.
“We are never disappointed in the way they handle our customers and the professionalism with which they work with us. Mountain Land Collections offers us services no other agency had ever even mentioned.”
Kris Peterson, Collections Manager, Gold Cross Ambulance